If you run an online business, the most important part is getting information that is accurate and new to your customers, and you need to update at fast speeds. Our society lives in a day and age that instant gratification is key, which means that your customers need your websites to load quickly and easily to motivate them to spend money. By selecting the right VPS Hosting provider for your company, customers can more easily access your products to order and stimulate profits.
One product that provides superior quality for VPS hosting tasks is I/O Zoom. Let’s review the different features that make I/O Zoom VPS hosting the wisest choice in hosting options.
I/O Zoom VPS Hosting is a company that strives to give clients faster online speeds to deliver necessary information to their clients. Their main focus is to create a service that is both affordable and reliable, without sacrificing quality in any subscription plan.
Customer service is one of the main areas the company focuses on. If you have any questions about your I/O Zoom services, there are multiple video tutorials and a community forum provided to help you find the answer to your question. If you do need contact a customer service representative, all of your communication is electronic, rather than calling someone on the phone. While this record of any discrepancies or issues is beneficial to keep on file, it can be difficult to speak to someone who can only read your words, and not what you mean in your demeanor.
Advantages and Disadvantages:
The key to finding the best VPS hosting provider for you is to recognize the benefits and disadvantages to working with a specific company. The company has many ways that it benefits new and existing customers. Here is a comparison of some of the different features, along with what the company lacks.
- Guarantees 100% network uptime
- Earns a credit on your bill for a minute or more of downtime
- Includes up to 20 Gbps DDoS protection free with every subscription plan
- Customizable plans
- 30-Day Money Back guarantee
- Accepts credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Also accepts PayPal
- Email and live chat available for communication
- Requires a subscription plan
- VPS servers are 100% white labeled and do not reference I/O Zoom anywhere on the VPS
- Does not allow you to pay with a checking or savings account
- No direct phone number
If you are unsure if I/O Zoom’s processes are the right plan for you, the website allows you to test it out online. By selecting a specific link, you can test the download speed and IP before you make any purchases. The free testing is done in real time, without being exaggerated like some other VPS hosting providers do.
A Comparison of I/O Zoom’s VPS Hosting Plans
The division of VPS benefits for each subscription is fairly easy to understand. The package you choose is going to be the biggest factor in your speed and financial commitment. Luckily, each package has a very affordable and cheap rate, without sacrificing quality.
There are 5 VPS hosting plans that are listed below:
- KVM 1GB: The KVM 1GB Plan costs only $8 a month. With this VPS plan, you have access to 1GB RAM, 20 GB SSD Disk w/Raid 10, 1000 GB Bandwidth, 1 CPU Core, and 20 Gbps DDoS Protection. All of these features increase at the subscription plan goes up.
- KVM 2GB: The KVM 2GB plan costs $15 a month, and the only real difference is an increase in the same features that are listed for KVM 1 GB. The capacity is greater, so you receive 2 GB RAM, 30 GB SSD Disk w/Raid 10, and 3000 GB Bandwidth, and 2 CPU Cores. The rest of the features remain the same.
- KVM 4GB: KVM 4GB is priced at $30 a month. The subscription features 4 GB RAM, 60 GB SSD Disk w/Raid 10, 4000 GB Bandwidth, and 3 CPU Cores. The DDoS Protection remains the same.
- KVM 8GB: KVM 8GB is priced at $60 a month. The subscription features 8 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD Storage w/ Raid 10, 6000 GB Bandwidth, 5 CPU Cores. The DDoS Protection remains the same.
- KVM 16GB: KVM 16GB is priced at 120 a month. The subscription features 16 GB RAM, 240 GB SSD Storage w/ Raid 10, 10000 GB Bandwidth, and 8 CPU Cores. The DDoS Protection remains the same.
Plan Comparison Table
|KVM 1GB||KVM 2GB||KVM 4GB||KVM 8GB||KVM 16GB|
|SSD||20 GB SSD DIsk w/ Raid 10||30 GB SSD DIsk w/ Raid 10||60 GB SSD DIsk w/ Raid 10||120 GB SSD DIsk w/ Raid 10||240 GB SSD DIsk w/ Raid 10|
|Bandwidth||2000 GB||3000 GB||4000 GB||6000 GB||10000 GB|
|DDoS Protection||20 Gbps||20 Gbps||20 Gbps||20 Gbps||20 Gbps|
|Get Started||Get Started||Get Started||Get Started||Get Started|
To use any one of these subscriptions, you need to sign up on the website, which requires you to enter personal information and financial information. As you go higher in price, you are able to have access to greater memory space and faster speeds. You should check out what your company or small business needs to determine which speed suits you the best.
You can choose to add on a variety of additional features to any plan you select for an additional fee. Many software options allow you to customize your subscription even more. Some of the additional features offered include:
- cPanel/WHM (Includes Free Management) – $12.00 USD Monthly
- Proactive Management (with cPanel) – $5.00 USD Monthly
- Proactive Management (without cPanel) – $10.00 USD Monthly
- Softaculous – $1.50 USD Monthly
- RVskin – $3.00 USD Monthly
- CloudLinux – $12.00 USD Monthly
- Lite Speed (Less than 2.5 GB RAM) – $14.00 USD Monthly
- Blesta Billing Software – $4.00 USD Monthly
- WHMCS Billing Software – $8.00 USD Monthly
What are I/O Zoom’s Customers Saying?
As you select the right VPS host for your particular needs, you should consider the reputation that I/O Zoom has with customers.
Some of the positive points that I/O Zoom’s customers make are:
- The services are reliable
- Each subscription plan is fairly and affordably priced
- The database and hosting are both user friendly
- Customer support specialists are easy to work with and prompt.
The features listed are flattering and encourage, standing by the goals that I/O Zoom sets forth for customer satisfaction. This company is committed to providing consumers and potential clients with reliable service around the clock.
No VPS hosting company is perfect. At this time, there are very few reviews of I/O Zoom’s services. However, all of the reviews provided are from customers who are satisfied with their services.
Unique Benefits of I/O Zoom
There are a number of unique benefits to this service. However, one of the greatest forms of included software is cPanel. The cPanel program allows you to relinquish the responsibility of maintaining your own hosting network. If you choose the program, you are able to receive a wide variety of benefits for your VPS security. Some benefits of the program include:
- Kernel updates
- Security updates
- OS updates and patches
- 24/7 monitoring of your VPS
This program costs you nothing, unless you select the Pro Managed option for the software. The managed and self-managed programs cost nothing out of your own pocket.
Managed Options Tables
|Price||$5/mo||Included with Cpanel||-----|
|Manage Network Infrastructure|
|Manage Hardware Issues|
|Initial Operating System Install|
|Initial Security Hardening|
|Control Panel Install (cPanel Only)|
|Control Panel Updates & Patches (cPanel Only)|
|Control Panel Support (cPanel Only)|
|PHP, MySQL, FTP, DNS, Mail Support|
|Web Server Support (Apache, LiteSpeed)|
|Migration Assistance (cPanel to cPanel)|
|Backup Assistance (Setup & Integration with cPanel)|
|Third Party Script Best Effort Assistance|
|Proactive 24/7 VPS Monitoring (mysql, http, ping, mail, ftp)|
|Proactive Kernel Updates||on clients request|
|Proactive Security Updates||on clients request|
|Proactive OS Updates & Patches||on clients request|
|Pricing with cPanel||$5/mo||-----||-----|
|Pricing without cPanel||$10/mo||-----||-----|
I/O Zoom VPS Hosting Review – Overall
Overall, I/O Zoom VPS Hosting provides a wide array of services and plan options to meet the needs of business owners. The company understands that each company is not created equal, so the VPS hosting plan they choose needs to be able to accommodate their particular business. Additionally, if you choose to add cPanel to your plan, you have experts working to maintain your secure connection around the clock, which is not offered as a standard option with many other VPS hosting providers.
If you need any more reasons to trust this company, I/O Zoom VPS Hosting is the winner of multiple accolades in their particular industry. I/O Zoom is the proud owner of the title “Best Managed SSD VPS Web Hosting,” and has earned accreditation from the Better Business Bureau.
20 GB SSD DIsk w/ Raid 10, 2000 GB Bandwidth, 1 CPU Core
30 GB SSD DIsk w/ Raid 10, 3000 GB Bandwidth, 2 CPU Core
60 GB SSD DIsk w/ Raid 10, 4000 GB Bandwidth, 3 CPU Core
120 GB SSD DIsk w/ Raid 10, 6000 GB Bandwidth, 5 CPU Core
240 GB SSD DIsk w/ Raid 10, 10000 GB Bandwidth, 8 CPU Core
Their plans has cheap monthly rates. Provides free fully managed service to your VPS Hosting if you choose to add cPanel to your server. Provides clients with a number of customer support options, including its community forum, video tutorials, and support ticket. No direct phone number.