This is a common question. Here’s my simple-as-possible, straight to the point answer for you:
You should choose eHost’s Website Builder if:
- You want to build your site using an easy drag-and-drop interface
- You won’t be setting up an online shop to sell your own products
- You don’t need to host more than 1 website on a single hosting account.
- You want simplicity and ease of use, even if it means sacrificing some ability to customize
- You like what you see in this preview of eHost’s templates (if you don’t, you should choose cPanel for sure)
Sound like you? Click the “get this deal” button below to get 50% off your Website Builder account at eHost.
Exclusive discount link gives you 50% off your eHost Website Builder account. Make a simple site easily with their renowned, feature drag-and-drop website builder.
On the other hand, you should choose eHost’s cPanel hosting if…
- You want to make a website with WordPress
- You want to be able to host more than 1 website on a single eHost account
- You want to sell your products or digital downloads in your own online shop.
- You want the power and flexibility to add ANY new functionality to your site, anytime… often using FREE WordPress plugins.
- You like what you see in either the library of free themes at WordPress.org, or you like any of the paid themes at sites like ThemeForest, Elegant Themes, among many others.
Does cPanel sound like the choice for you? Click the “get this deal” button below to get 50% off the regular price.
I highly recommend you use cPanel and make your site with WordPress.
Exclusive discount link gives you 50% off your eHost cPanel hosting account. Highly recommended for making a site, blog or online shop with Wordpress.